Friday, December 11, 2009

Hittin Dat White Azz 4 Rapidshare Was I Too Agressive Wit My Gurl?

Was i too agressive wit my gurl? - hittin dat white azz 4 rapidshare

My daughter was almost a week by her ex-boyfriend and fight Arguin raped because she decided not to complain and told him dat was a stupid decision, and they throwin just started blowing me. Hittin on my face, chest, ... But somehow I do not think hittin me and I did not know I wouldnt dat his Hurtin WUS. Now she has, but the bruising on his wrist and I did not want to hurt her, I WUS hittin tryna stop me. I never put my hands on a woman because they do not increase as DAT and since their virginity (was raped) took fighter who is very sensitive things. We have together almost two years ago and has not only the case until she was sexually assaulted last week. So, what can I do if it still falls like dat dat, because back in fear when I wish I could and leave bruises when it comes to women goes much respect, no matter what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment