Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sunfish Parts Diagram What Is The Oldest Piece Of Fishing Gear That You Actually Use?

What is the oldest piece of fishing gear that you actually use? - sunfish parts diagram

Mine is an old Red Hook Remover plastic, I found on the shores of Lake Havasu, when I was maybe 5 or 6. Does everybody has already seen, but the stamp "Made in Japan" (for young people - "bargain" is used in order to be manufactured in Japan, not China or Bangladesh). The drive shaft is bent or twisted part, because she sat on a rock for who knows how long before my arrival. It's very hot there Havasu. You need 50 years and still works well on bass and other fish.

I also have a very old rubberized canvas Creel my grandfather when he was a child. This could be as old as 75 years, since my grandfather died before his 70s, about 10 years. But it works very well. My kids use it every summer.

Bet we hear things really interesting here ...

7 comments:

donall52... said...

Grandfather. (* 1929)
I do the online boat (only one note 12).
And they say that exercise is good, so I'm really a favor, I think. He said that the grandmother never screwed row the boat for him and gets it in the late 60s, so you go.

donall52... said...

Grandfather. (* 1929)
I do the online boat (only one note 12).
And they say that exercise is good, so I'm really a favor, I think. He said that the grandmother never screwed row the boat for him and gets it in the late 60s, so you go.

unmamfql... said...

I have a couple of configurations of long rotation, I guess the 60s. Son of my uncle, who died at the age of 99 years only a few months. She gave me a box full of lures to the very old and does not fulfill what. Theres a couple of top water lures are in good condition in wooden crates. I use these 2 lures because they are in very good condition, and is more an observation.

Josh said...

I use the ancient art, but I have an old aluminum boat for John Sears, whom I regularly. I suspect this has been in 50 years or more done. I redid the seats and some minor work on other cosmetics. I built the wooden cross, has initiated the construction of a Honda engine and the engine behind Minkota. New rod holders and a fish finder Hummingbird updated. Fish is a murderer.

Nathan S said...

I use a 6'6 "Berkley Phazer Strange that I get from Wal-Mart in 1989 with Abu Garcia reels 500 U.S., I bought the same day. Baitcast This was my first and still considered by Topwater my game and it works very well and I can always take care of him. I waited for the replacement of the guideway.

gimmenam... said...

Who actually uses it? The few of hooks and weights of various sizes, which Tacklebox my grandfather had ... There are some lures that I would try, but I want to enjoy ... I think my grandfather died 22 years ago, so that everything is in the Tacklebox at least as old ... Heck, I even lighter BIC let him ... without fuel, but still ... sentimental.

Willie said...

I went to a sale of the farm, when I was young and has a lot of land coils of the lake does not have a date, but the woman told me that farmers over 60, one had some great prints everything, and I will be, and each times when I see that they love

Post a Comment