Saturday, January 9, 2010

World Map Puzzle Ravensburger Puzzle Ball Wanted - DESPERATELY - 10 Points If You Can Find It!?

Ravensburger puzzle ball wanted - DESPERATELY - 10 points if you can find it!? - world map puzzle

I really need to come this week and next, I looked on eBay and Amazon, all of them, but can not find anything for less than € 18.50, with nearly 540 pieces - they do not want to spend that if I can help. I want to show the people in the world, someone can help me at all?
Guaranteed 10 points if you can find around £ 15 to (including )...?!?! Speeds

Lorna

1 comments:

dutchcut... said...

Type puzzelbal few www.marktplaats.nl and there you can go to your bid, but Holland is not secure, so far, 15 pounds is 45 euros

www.ebay.com and type of puzzle ball and have to sell a few people, and

Good luck

Post a Comment