Monday, February 22, 2010

How Much Do Orthopedic Surgeons Get Paid A Year Do Solicitors Drag Personal Injury Cases On For There Own Benefit?uk?

Do solicitors drag personal injury cases on for there own benefit?uk? - how much do orthopedic surgeons get paid a year

I damaged my knee 5 years ago in June this year when he slipped on a wet floor in my local gym.I am still in treatment and will be until he has reached the age of 55 years, then you can put an orthopedic surgeon replacement. get the Synvisc knee injections, gives me every 6 months at a cost of £ 500 per time.I am 30 and have pain in my knee for each day that it happened, injections help much, but they have started on Christmas.
My lawyer said he would be heard shortly after the filing date to report.and When I saw the compensation that they are looking for, I can give an answer, asked looking for.
The insurance company offered £ 6000, three years after the fall, but I was still in treatment and was told my attorney to wait and see the extent of damage before the adoption of tGod i his.Thank, NT, except him.
No lawyers are slipping in many cases?
Is insurance for the future treatment?
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment