Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Present Ideas For Couples Already Living Together Wedding Gift List Ideas? Traditional And Unique?

Wedding gift list ideas? traditional and unique? - wedding present ideas for couples already living together

In the ever married in two months.
Many people have asked us for ideas for gifts. I live and have a child no more.
I wonder what some of the typical wedding gifts were they? I mean, I know that toasters are obvious ... but no other common gift.
And since we live together when somebody an idea about some not so traditional gifts can make the customers more.
Every good gift that you received? or something that could be bought by another couple?

Thank you for your help. I want something special.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

..... said...

I would say think what you want to replace. For me, this is new towels, new sheets, a new blanket, new pillows, welcome to my sofa cushions, etc., then it would not mind shooting and a little better. If you have a garden, you can still create enough new buttons, chair covers, decorative objects, such as a vase with fresh flowers. So if you are entertaining Nice trays. I love cooking and have a large quantity of food, but if you have your pots & pans, old, you might ask, or silver, or a new leader knife, or a set of knives. You can order a set of images in different sizes, once you have your wedding photos are displayed on the walls. That is all I have today. Best of luck.

♥ Mrs. T to Be ♥ said...

If you are perhaps more things for a house, what do the upgrade needed? Perhaps some traditional elements such as new and higher quality, or clay pot cooking?
The ideas could be managers, because it is very expensive.
Just think of things that you want to upgrade or something I need. Do not be afraid to be a more expensive item in the list have a few people can put together for an incredible gift!

ImaHarpe... said...

Nothing special, remember the event and the couple has a great gift. I have scrapbooks that friends can send images, paintings of pop, gift baskets, etc. If you have any digital photography enthusiast among their friends, they created an album on the blink or Snapfish. I guess the video from our friend took.
How about a voucher for child care and a greeting card for one day in a spa or a resturaunt for both of you as another option?

Spike said...

some lovely picture frames that you have a lot of photos!

Post a Comment