Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jeep Liberty Uhaul Hitch Looking To Buy A New Car! Best SUV?

Looking to buy a new car! Best SUV? - jeep liberty uhaul hitch

I need a new car. Catch is that I am low on cash (not in these days ...) and I move in 2 months and I wanted to make sure the car you can buy to tow a trailer of type 4x8 or 5x10 Uhaul once (one Coupling is installed).

You do not want a big truck or SUV, so I'm considering another mini-SUV or small (I have) a scan today and the love of space!

My question: What mini or small SUV would be the best right now, given my situation? You need capable and strong enough to pull a trailer (and thus requiring V6 and 4-wheel drive?). And I do not care if it's "cute" or if you have all the bells and whistles, provided it is strong enough, and it costs less than $ 20,000! All current offers on WORor see?

I looked online on the Jeep Liberty ($ 2.99 gas promotion and cash back), Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson yet ... Thoughts?

Who needs to stay away from?

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

chucksri... said...

avoid jeeps

$ 4,000
98 Nissan Frontier or Pathfinder

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander
$ 19,990

Subaru Forester
Ford Escape V-6

wc_td said...

CRV and the RAV4 is the best and least 25k. Outlander and Santa Fe are the next step down. I should mention that the sale of SUV Escape is No. 3.

Freedom is a unibody crossover, but off-road function, also offers the more difficult given the experience of the road compared to others.

Just note: CRV Rav4 get 20-27 mpg 21-27mpg, Freedom 16-21.
Rabbi & CRV can draw as 1500 pounds.
Liberty 3500 lbs.

I like to use carpoint.com edmunds.com and research.

Post a Comment