Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Happens If Starcraft Says Cd Key Is In Use My Brand New Laptop Has CD-ROM Issues! I JUST WANT TP PLAY STARCRAFT PLEASE HELP!?

My brand new laptop has CD-ROM issues! I JUST WANT TP PLAY STARCRAFT PLEASE HELP!? - what happens if starcraft says cd key is in use

Ok, so I have a new laptop Windows 7 for Christmas from my parents (yay). If this support is an HP G60-533CL Notebook.

I entered a blank CD, so I can project transfer 64 files in it, so I can play Nintendo 64 games in the school (heheh)

So when I come to school, the CD is still empty. I do not know what happened, but ... Needless to say that my computer class was very boring

So when I got home, I decide to) to play StarCraft (awesome game, but my CD is party !!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking only read DVDs. I tried different CDs and audio CDs, blank CDs and game discs DO NOT WORK! Do only DVD's! I do not know what the hell has happened

I have no idea what they are doing, and h is not the technical jargon, instant messagesUman!

1 comments:

Tom B said...

Ok, without jargon ... The gods are angry that the team tried to screw the school. Now the party will take to save the warranty or call HP technical support.

Post a Comment